$225/mo for 74 months
Imagine owning a 5.07-acre property where you can build your dream home, or raft, kayak, fish and hike along the banks of the Sangre de Cristo Creek. Camp, RV, ride your ATV, all while enjoying the incredible mountain views and other things the south-central area of Colorado has to offer.
** Own this lot for $199 down and $225/mo for 74 months or $11,800 for the discounted cash price**
Both options include a $249 document prep fee.
About a 20-25 minute drive to Fort Garland, Colorado. 45 minutes to Alamosa or the Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve.
Title has no liens or encumbrances and is ready for transfer to the new owner. All taxes are paid and current. No credit check is needed for our payment plan.
Size: 5.07 Acres
Location: Fort Garland, CO
Water: Well, holding tank or delivery service
Zoning: Residential, at least 600 sq ft home
Camping allowed for up to two weeks per visit; after which a long-term camping permit would be required to remain on the property
HOA fee: None
Terrain: Level with mountain views
Access: Dirt Road
Conveyance: Warranty Deed
Taxes: $126.49 a year
Elevation: 8114 feet
Residential Can build a house, has to be 600 sq feet or larger/ manufactured home ’76 or newer. Camping & RV- 14 days in 3 month period- 56 days in the year (if more, would need septic source & water)
Access: Dirt Road
Sewer: Septic can be installed
Water: Would be by Well or Cistern
Utilities: Solar, generator, or wind
- Hunters paradise! The Trinchera herd of 16,000 elk roam through this area, as well as mule deer and pronghorn, or for the more daring, black bears and mountain lions can be found in the mountains.
- Explore the San Luis Valley! With some of the best views in Colorado and some of the most eccentric towns in the entire USA, you are sure to keep yourself entertained.
- Bring your sand sled and sunblock to explore the Great Sands National Park.
- Search the skies for stunning constellations and….maybe even a UFO or two! The San Luis Valley has more UFO sightings than anywhere else in the United States, and you could make the next big discovery.
- Climb and hike a fourteener! Mount Blanca is just waiting for you to lace up your hiking boots.